Sunday, July 19, 2009

..at the start...

Am finally here... its taken a while, but as one of my fav songs go,"Its not too late..never too late".There have been ideas tossed around for ages now, but none led to the ultimate goal, getting the keystrokes working. Frankly, I've never been a writing/blogging guy... I'd prefer a more personal form of communication, speaking and am usually animtaed when describing stuff... and I have given up on a good speech to text s/w...where is it,NASA? :)
Over the last few years, I have been able to survive by conducting my experiments with travel/food and based off the
wwww,wonderful world wide web.This, I see, as a my chance to give back,and in a way,'Pay it Forward'.Most of the writings here are opinions,essentially on stuff that happens around me, and as Murphy's fav kid, a lot usually does!! :)Travel,food&music,my three degress of freedom, am expecting, would dominate the writing. So welcome, and hope you board the bus everytime it gets to this stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment